By Rakesh Johri
Read or Download E-waste: implications, regulations, and management in India and current global best practices PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
How do we maintain ourselves in a global became upside-down? That’s the crucial query of Resilience and the way forward for way of life. during this thought-provoking e-book, monetary consultant and futurist James H. Lee explores the exceptional demanding situations of the post-modern age. a few see those problems—from monetary chaos and exploding debt to occupation uncertainty and environmental worries—as facts that human society is at the breaking point.
The interplay among smoke and pollution creates a public future health problem. Fuels remedies proposed for nationwide Forests are meant to minimize gas accumulations and wildfire frequency and severity, in addition to to guard estate positioned within the wild land-urban interface. despite the fact that, prescribed fires produce gases and aerosols that experience instant and long term results on air caliber.
Nuclear websites develop into infected with radionuclides as a result of injuries and actions conducted with out due attention for the surroundings. Naturally-occurring radioactive fabrics (NORM) published via commercial procedures reminiscent of coal energy construction and fertilizer manufacture can also require clean-up.
This e-book presents a balanced dialogue concerning the wastewater generated by means of hydraulic fracturing operations, and the way to regulate it. It comprises an in-depth dialogue of the hydraulic fracturing strategy, the ensuing water cycle, and the aptitude dangers to groundwater, soil, and air. The “fracking” strategy comprises a variety of chemical compounds that can most likely damage human wellbeing and fitness and the surroundings, specifically in the event that they input and contaminate consuming water offers.
- The History, Use, Disposition and Environmental Fate of Agent Orange
- The Green Revolution – A mixed blessing?: Social Impacts of a new agricultural strategy in India
- Wet Weather Design and Operation in Water Resource Recovery Facilities
- Ethics and the Built Environment (Professional Ethics)
- Vom „Ökostrom“ zum „Kahlschlagdiesel“: Eine kritische Betrachtung von Biomasse als Energiequelle am Beispiel indonesischen Palmöls (German Edition)
- Managing Water Resources in a Time of Global Change: Contributions from the Rosenberg International Forum on Water Policy
Extra resources for E-waste: implications, regulations, and management in India and current global best practices
E-waste: implications, regulations, and management in India and current global best practices by Rakesh Johri