By Konstantinos Tatas,Kostas Siozios,Dimitrios Soudris,Axel Jantsch
Read Online or Download Designing 2D and 3D Network-on-Chip Architectures PDF
Best systems architecture books
This booklet is anxious with learning the co-design technique often, and the way to figure out the greater interface mechanism in a co-design process particularly. this is often according to the features of the applying and people of the objective structure of the process. guidance are supplied to aid the designer's selection of the interface mechanism.
This fabric is principally in line with examine at IMEC and its overseas college community companions during this zone within the interval 1997-2006. as a way to take care of the concurrent and dynamic behaviors in an energy-performance optimum means, we've followed a hierarchical process version (i. e. , the gray-box version) which may either show the enough aspect of the functions for design-time research and conceal pointless element for a low-overhead run-time administration.
What precisely is a cloud-native platform? It’s definitely a scorching subject in IT, as companies this present day determine this feature for constructing and offering software program quick and again and again. This O’Reilly file explains the services of cloud-native structures and examines the basic alterations firms want to make in procedure, association, and tradition if they’re to take genuine benefit of this method.
The book 'Computer Architecture' is in line with the syllabus prescribed through Rajasthan Technical college, Kota. this can be beneficial for the scholars of MCA and BCA. This publication is split into eight chapters. Chapter 1, electronic basics covers the fundamental recommendations which is helping scholars to review computing device structure.
- Information Technology and Applications: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information technology and Applications (ITA 2014), Xian, China, 8-9 August 2014
- Optimal Design of Distributed Control and Embedded Systems (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Trusted Computing for Embedded Systems
- Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft Platform Second Edition
- Software and Systems Architecture in Action (Applied Software Engineering Series)
- Digital Electronics for Musicians
Extra info for Designing 2D and 3D Network-on-Chip Architectures
Designing 2D and 3D Network-on-Chip Architectures by Konstantinos Tatas,Kostas Siozios,Dimitrios Soudris,Axel Jantsch