By Tapan K. Das
With a spotlight on useful purposes of biophysical innovations, this booklet hyperlinks basic biophysics to the method of biopharmaceutical development.
• Helps formula and analytical scientists in pharma and biotech higher comprehend and use biophysical methods
• Chapters prepared in keeping with the sequential nature of the drug improvement process
• Helps formula, analytical, and bioanalytical scientists in pharma and biotech higher comprehend and usestrengths and barriers of biophysical methods
• Explains tips on how to use biophysical tools, the knowledge acquired, and what should be awarded in a regulatory submitting, investigate impression on caliber and immunogenicity
• With a spotlight on useful purposes of biophysical suggestions, this ebook hyperlinks basic biophysics to the method of biopharmaceutical development.
Read or Download Biophysical Methods for Biotherapeutics: Discovery and Development Applications PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Practical meals provide particular merits that improve lifestyles and advertise sturdiness, and the lively compounds chargeable for those favorable results will be analyzed via quite a number concepts. instruction manual of study of energetic Compounds in useful meals provides a whole assessment of the analytical instruments to be had for the research of lively materials in those items.
Within the quest for actual and effective research of the varied zone encompassed via practical meals and nutraceuticals, analysts come upon targeted demanding situations. Uncertainty over which compound is accountable for a specific well-being gain forces analysts to appear for marker compounds, occasionally at tremendous low degrees, and occasionally as a part of a matrix owning its personal person hindrances.
A concise, strong creation to some of the issues coated by way of the self-discipline of forensic chemistry The Forensic Chemistry instruction manual makes a speciality of subject matters in all of the significant chemistry-related parts of forensic technological know-how. With bankruptcy authors that span the forensic chemistry box, this e-book exposes readers to the cutting-edge on topics equivalent to serology (including blood, semen, and saliva), DNA/molecular biology, explosives and ballistics, toxicology, pharmacology, instrumental research, arson research, and diverse different sorts of chemical residue research.
In the past decade, monolithic fabrics within the form of discs, stacked layers, rolled sheets, sponges, abnormal chunks, tubes, and cylinders have all been effectively established. those codecs have been ready from a large choice of fabrics together with average polymers reminiscent of cellulose, artificial polymers that concerned porous styrene-, methacrylate-, and acrylamide-based polymers, and inorganic fabrics, customarily silica.
- Enzyme- and Transporter-Based Drug-Drug Interactions: Progress and Future Challenges
- Nanotechnologies for Environmental Remediation: Applications and Implications
- Dynamics of Chromatography: Principles and Theory: Principles and Theory Pt. 1 (Chromatographic Science Series)
- Fine Particles in Medicine and Pharmacy
- Sample Preparation in Chromatography (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- Chimie et expertise - santé et environnement (Chimie et...) (French Edition)
Additional info for Biophysical Methods for Biotherapeutics: Discovery and Development Applications
Biophysical Methods for Biotherapeutics: Discovery and Development Applications by Tapan K. Das